The following documentation is required:
- Copy of a valid Identity Document (ID Card or Passport).
- Proof of permanent resident address if this is not evident on identity document, which can be in the form of a Utility Bill, Bank Statement or correspondence from local Government authority department.
- Residence Rental agreement if applicable.
- Copies of the latest three payslips and FS3 for previous year. In the case of self-employed individuals, we will request copies of your Profit and Loss Accounts and Tax Statements issued by the Inland Revenue Department for the last two years.
- Non-Maltese nationals may be required to provide additional information in respect of their residency status, occupation and permanency in Malta as proof that they have been residing in Malta for more than five years.
- Copy of the latest bank statement where salary/income is being transacted (3 months history).
- Other documentation may be requested at point of loan application review.